Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social: All About 3s


Sunday Social


1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food

I'm really a fan of all genres, but we'll go with my top 3..... Italian, Mexican, and Southern.



2. First 3 things you do in the morning

Hit snooze, make my bed (every single morning.... first thing.... can't stand an unmade bed), and pee.



3. Last 3 things you do at night

Brush my teeth, set my alarm, and check my alarm to make sure I set it



4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss

Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and Big Bang Theory



5. 3 places you want to visit

Italy, Ireland, and Greece



6. 3 people you can always count on

I can always count on my mom and my cousin Heidi, for absolutely anything. Then, there are several other people that I can count on for various things. My friend Meg can always be counted on for encouragement and moral support, even though I don't get to see her as much as i'd like.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I would love to visit Italy and Ireland too!