Friday, August 2, 2013

Flashback Friday: Christmas at Gaylord and Disney

The first weekend in December, we had the opportunity to stay a night at Gaylord Palms. It is seriously one of my favorite hotels ever. Heidi's family joined us, as well.


Dive-In Movies in December..... Only in Florida.....




Me and my Little Bit..... She was so cold, lol.





The adults sitting by the pool, while the kids swim and watch 'Madagascar 3.'





Gaylord Palms is a BEAUTIFUL resort and is decorated so beautifully during the holidays. Late, late at night, they had live shows in the atrium........




The next day, we headed to Disney for a day of Magic.


First stop..... Dole Whip




Gorgeous girl.........




Yep, that was real.........




I always get excited when the huge trees go up......




So, that weekend was the official Grand Opening of the New Fantasyland. There were celebrities all over the place. At one point, I realized I was standing right next to Ginnifer Goodwin. Like, less than five feet away. No one else was even recognizing her. I'm still so mad at myself for not getting a picture.


When we went to Hollywood Studios, this was as close as I got to getting a picture of/with her.....





"Take a picture of me with this tree."....... Um, ok, kid.




At least once per season, we go see the Spectacle of Dancing Lights. It's one of my favorite things about Christmas in Florida............











1 comment:

Sonya said...

Fun! You know I'm thinking about wearing that snowman costume on our visit next year;)