Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I can't really think of anything, at the moment. Generally, if I am afraid of something, I don't want to do it.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully, married with a kid (or one on the way). Living life, loving my job, and spending time with my family and friends. Oh, and doing well with Scentsy. I have some goals in that area.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
I'm going on a New England and Canadian cruise in a few weeks and I CANNOT wait for that! I turn 30 in exactly a week. I'm running in a 10 mile race in October. Several family are coming down for Christmas. A lot of fun, exciting things are happening :)

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that I can just continue to journal my life and make friends, in the process.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I have always lived in my town, so I could definitely see myself staying here. It's all I've ever known. At the same time, there are places that I've visited and they've felt like home, so I would be ok moving on.

6. What is your morning routine?
On running days, I get up run and then do the following except for snooze. On non-running days, I:
Hit my snooze button 500 times.
Drag myself out of bed
Make my bed (immediately... every single day)
Shower and wash my hair
Brush my teeth
Complete my facial care regimen
Dry and fix my hair
Get dressed
Grab coffee and breakfast
Drive to work
Eat on the first half of my drive
Start my make-up on the second half of my drive
Get to work
Do my eye make-up in my car when I get to work
Start my work day

4 comments:

Katelyn @ Imperfect Perfection said...

You have a lot to look forward to at the end of the year. I am currently training for a 10k! Maybe I'll be good enough for a 10 mile race soon. :) That cruise sounds amazing! I know some people who have taken similar ones and they have loved it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Canada New England Cruises! What line are you going with? Eat mussels in Charlottetown or Halifax and lobster in Maine! And just enjoy the beautiful weather.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Canada New England Cruises! What line are you going with? Eat mussels in Charlottetown or Halifax and lobster in Maine! And just enjoy the beautiful weather.

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

I love these fun posts! You definitely have a fun rest of the year to look forward to! Enjoy your last week being in your 20s! :) And you must get up super early to do all of that in the morning!!