Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans


This is my first time linking up with this, but I thought it would be fun!


Friday evening, I worked late and when I got home, my Scentsy Fall/Winter transition testers and catalogs were in! So, I spent most of Friday evening catching up on 'General Hospital' and organizing my brand-new "Basket Party" bags.

Then, because I'm a total nerd, I took a picture and posted it to the FB group I belong to......



Saturday morning, I got up dark and early for the final 5K race in a 4 part series from this summer (two in June, one in July, and one in August). My sister and BIL have also been racing, so it's been kind of neat to cheer each other on, this summer. Also, my mom came for the final race to watch us. She hadn't made it the others and was SO pumped to see us run. She immediately posted this to FB, which was totally cute.....


Also? My gun time was 33:37, but my chip time was 33:04 since I tend to let the masses go before I cross the start line. As this was the hottest and most humid race of the four (seriously, I thought I was going to get sick a few times), I was pretty proud of myself.


After we got home and showered, my mom, Megan, and I decided to go paint pottery and do lunch. There is something extremely therapeutic about painting for hours.







That evening, I had a work event to attend. Our largest client was having a huge anniversary bash and my presence was required. It ended up being a lovely event and I was able to hang out with some of my work friends. 



  

  



Sunday? I didn't get out of my pajamas until about 9:30pm, when I showered and changed into fresh PJs. It was a total veg day.

Overall, a fun weekend!

No comments: