Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay! It's premiere week!!

I know how dorky and lame this is, but I don't care! It's premiere week! This week is the reason I love September, lol.

I'm in love with TV... I just am. One of my middle names is after a TV character, so I was doomed from the start, lol!

It's the week that reruns are no more and we get all-new episodes of our favorite shows. Plus, as an added bonus, we get to try out the new shows and make predictions as to whether or not they'll make it to November Sweeps (one of the many reasons I love November).

Tonight is the premiere of Dancing with the Stars.... there are others tonight, but I'm really looking forward to DWTS. Not only is the celebrity line-up good (Warren Sapp, Cloris Leachman, Susan Lucci, etc), but one of my favorites from 'So You Think You Can Dance' (my favorite summer show) is one of the professional dancers this season. Go Lacey!!

Later this week is my absolute favorite.... a TWO hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I can't tell you how excited I am.

Little known fact about me.... I LOVE the last four and a half months of the year. It's my favorite time of the year.

* August = my birthday
* September = Premiere Week!
* October = Fall weather starts... pumpkins are out in abundance... Halloween
* November = Thanksgiving.... ABC Super Soap Weekend.... November Sweeps... the beginning the holiday season... Black Friday/the day you get to start playing Christmas music
* December = The most wonderful time of the year... Christmas... parties... etc

I get it... I need to seek professional help, lol.

1 comment:

Busy Momma said...

October = Jess & Heidi rockin out and having a blast at a awesome halloween party