Thursday, March 12, 2009

George is BACK!!!!

There's only one man I love more than George Clooney.....




.... and that's Dr. Doug Ross, as played by George Clooney.




I seriously adore George Clooney. Even with his commitment issues, I just love this man. He's the epitome of HOT. And, he has this boyish charm that just KILLS me.

I actually started watching ER again (I watch a season or two and then fall off for a couple of seasons), just because I was convinced that George would come back for the last season. "Even if it's just for 5 seconds, at the very end, it will be enough." Yes, that has been my mantra for the past 8 months.

Well, tonight, he's back! I actually gasped and yelled "George" when they showed him on the screen. And, he came on early in the show, too!

This makes my heart happy. I'm seriously as giddy as a schoolgirl, right now.




1 comment:

Emily said...

oh I LOVE him tooo.. he is soo sexy!