Saturday, April 18, 2009

I think I actually like Zac Efron now


There, I said it.

I'm one who actually remembers Zac from Summerland. He wasn't very good in it.

Then, came the High School Musical phenomenon. Despite their cheesiness, the cast did a good job in all three. But, still, I didn't see what made him so great. He wasn't bad. Just not stellar, imo.

Hairspray.... he was good. Yet, again, I wasn't on the Zac Efron train. He was finally starting to show that he could handle more than his comfort zone (HSM), but still didn't prove himself to me.

Then, I went to see 17 Again tonight. I don't find Matthew Perry to be hot, per se. However, I find him hysterical. From Friends to Fools Rush In to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip... I just enjoy watching him.

After watching this movie, I finally feel that Zac Efron has some chops. He flawlessly filled in as the younger Perry. I actually enjoyed it and bought it.

That's it. I'm finally on the train.

No comments: