Friday, April 10, 2009

Live from Universal!




Seriously, this is one of those days that I absolutely love my job!




We did a huge promotion with Universal Mardi Gras and part of it included broadcasting live from Universal. As Promotions Director, I got to come.



So, I got up extra early and headed over. I've been having a blast all day!



B and J from Universal HOOKED US UP. J and J, looking at the spread.




D and I



J, live on the air. The coolest thing was them playing our station in the streets right outside the studio, lol.




Me, cheesing it up.



J and I, in the studio. This place is like the creme de la creme of studios, lol. Their control board actually moves up and down on hydraulics.


Three super stars.... J, Marilyn, and Myself, lol



Winnie, J, and Woody



Winnie, Myself, and Woody





I love Curious George, lol.


Two of these aren't like the others.... two of these just don't belong, lol.

No comments: