- Curves at least twice
- Pilates at least twice
- 30 mins on the Elliptical at least twice
- 30 mins Walking at least twice
Random Question Sunday
Answer the questions, head over to Mann Land5, and post your link on McLinky. Simple as that and super fun!
1. How many piercings do you have?
Two..... one in each ear. Boring, I know, lol.
2. I love the sound of.....?
A really hard rainstorm at night, children/babies laughing, and violins.
3. Favorite city?
Nashville, New York City, and home
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
As the Gators will never be in the Super Bowl, I will NEVER care, lol.
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
I will eat ice cream (please, I'm a girl), but I actually prefer frozen yogurt.
6. Favorite appetizer?
Cheese sticks, queso and chips, and spinach artichoke dip (all the super healthy options)
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Um....... my Old Navy sweater that is a really pretty peacock color. Also, this random brown dress that is super cute and girly (more of a spring/summer dress.... I'll be excited to wear it again).
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
ProActiv's Green Tea Moisturizer.... it's really light and smells great!
200th Post Giveaway!!
I can't believe I've made it to 200 Posts. When I started blogging, I wasn't sure if I'd keep it up, but now I'm 200 posts and almost 18 months in!
So, I'd like to do a Giveaway that is dedicated to St. Jude!
St Jude Keychain
A Green "Give Thanks" Jar Candle
(Apple Cinnamon Scent)
Patient Art Magnets (set of 6)
Seriously, they are soooooo cute.
Reusable Shopping Bag - Doing our part to spread St. Jude awareness and help the environment.
A $25 Gift Card to Target
(Target is a major corporate sponsor of St Jude.... one of the many reasons I love that store!)
A $25 Gift Card to Chili's
(Same as Target - Huge corporate sponsor of St. Jude)
There's the loot!
Here's how you enter:
1) Leave a comment! - 1 entry
2) Become a follower (or already be one!) and let me know - 1 entry
3) Go to www.stjude.org/shop and tell me what item you'd love to have (the coolest thing about their gift shop is that 100% of the proceeds go to St. Jude) - 2 entries
4) Post about this giveaway on your own blog and leave me the link to check it (and your blog!) out - 2 entries
*** A total of 6 possible entries!! ***
The contest begins NOW! The contest ends next Sunday, February 14th at 11:59pm est.
I will announce a winner sometime on February 15th!