Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random Question Sunday

Head over to Mann Land5 to grab the questions.......



1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Um, neither. I like living.

If I have to choose, I'll take bungee jumping. At least there is something tied to me.



2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?

I have to sit. I do a thorough cleaning and covering, but I just can't hover. It doesn't work for me.

If the restroom is too disgusting, I will find another one.



3. Favorite flower?

I like Calla Lillies, Roses, Sunflowers, and Tea Roses.



4. Pedicure or manicure?

Pedicure.... they are more relaxing and last longer.



5. How many siblings do you have?

One half-brother, a step-brother, and four step-sisters. Gotta love the modern family, lol.



6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)

I try not to, lol. I usually go in the toilet while the shower is warming up.

I realize this is probably more than you ever needed or wanted to know about me, but the question was asked, lol.



7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?

Tankini.... I avoid wearing a bathing suit, as much as possible, though.



8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
 
I have no idea. I don't actually mind Wal-Mart. Ours is pretty clean. I do prefer Target, though.
 
I'm just not a shopper, by nature, so if I don't like a store I have no problem avoiding it.

3 comments:

Gina said...

These are good questions, even though two of them are about pee, lol.

mrs. b. said...

totally with you on trying to avoid bathing suits as much as possible. i love these little surveys!

Lil' Woman said...

I have peed in the shower before but I promise not to do it at the hotel! :) lol