Saturday, February 20, 2010

Five Question Friday




I like questions. I like answering questions.

So, I have joined another question day (this time led by Mama M).....




1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

I'm very distressed about this, but, yes. And, it's only been recently.

See, two years ago, I moved out to the boonies. By boonies, I mean the nearest grocery store or fast food place or sit down restaurant or movie theater is 5 1/2 miles away. But, my entire life, I could literally WALK to all the above mentioned establishments of civilization. Not in my current house, though. No, my current house has cow pastures across the street from the development and behind it.

Besides the cows, there are other animals. Ones the commit suicide by throwing themselves under my car while it's going 45 miles per hour on these country roads.

About three months ago, I was driving and a cat was on the side of the road. It got up and motioned like it was going to move out of the line of fire. So, I swerved into the left lane a little to try to help it out and really keep it safe. Only, instead of running to the right, OFF the road, it ran to the left and completely under my tire. I cried, on the spot.

Then, just two weeks ago, I was driving home and out of nowhere a bunny hopped into the road. I had no time to swerve or hit the brakes. I cried, again.



2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

I give it a little tug. If it's a flyaway string, I'll tug it off. If it's a string that is unraveling, I'll cut it off.



3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

Mainly, my own. At my mom's house, I had my own room. At my dad's house (which I only went to every other weekend), I shared a room.



4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

Wear the same thing.



5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
 
Hands down, Full House. I was obsessed with that show. I have seen every single episode, at least 5 times. I can still recite lines from it. I knew the writer inconsistencies (like, Steve was Steve Peters.... then, his name was changed to Steve Hale).
 
When DJ and Steve broke up, I cried. When he came back to take DJ to her senior prom (because you know, she went to his) for the last episode.... I cried and cheered. I wanted Aunt Becky's wedding dress and hoped I could find flower girl dresses that would look like Michelle's.

I was a member of Andrea Barber's Fan Club (Kimmy Gibler). I would have been a member of other Fan Clubs, but I was only like 8 and didn't know how to find the others.
 
I had the books, the board game, and the Barbie dolls (oh yeah, there were dolls).
 
The only Full House thing that I didn't own was the house. I wanted it badly, though.
 
Out of all the celebrities I've ever met, not one of them has been from Full House. I think I might pee my pants, if I did.

5 comments:

LWLH said...

Full House was my spot on Fridays nights! :) TGIF baby! :)

Gina said...

These are great questions. I might have to steal them!

Brittany Ann said...

I love Kimmie Gibler!

Mama M. said...

So glad you decided to join in!! LOVED your answers...John Stamos is one heckuva hottie!! I had to giggle at your memories of Full House, too funny!!

Melissa said...

I loved Full House too! I was in jr high by then, though, i think. i LOVED john stamos. Kimmy Gibler was my favorite; mainly b/c i always liked the quirky sidekick roles. & what celebrities have you met? i love celebrities! HAHAHA (actually, not really - i just like actors that happen to be celebrities - b/c i love acting. But i could care less about meeting someone like paris hilton; i just would LOVE to meet someone like meryl streep!) =)

So sorry about the animal hitting! I would have cried too! :(