Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Question Sunday

Technically, this is called "Getting to know YOU" Sunday..... that's what Keely at Mann Land5 calls it. But, when I worked overnights on Sundays for a year (12a - 5a for six months and then 12a - 1p for the other six), I was in the studio with nothing to do in between songs but play on the internet. So, I would get on MySpace and answer a bunch of questionnaires. My friends started calling it "Random Question Sunday" and I can't call it anything else.

Just a little factoid for you, lol.



1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?

Please, do not judge me for what I'm about to say...... like once a month. I hate changing my sheets. In my defense (or to make me sound like even more of a freak), I sleep on one side of my bed for a week or two and then switch to the other side for a week or two.

It's lazy and gross. I know this. However, there has to be at least one perk to currently being S-I-N-G-L-E, so I choose this.



2. When is your birthday?

August 25, 1983.

I love my birthdate. I'm sure everyone loves their own individual date, but I truly love mine. It's exactly four months until Christmas. I think "August 25th" is nice to say. I just love it.

I share a birthday with many people...... seriously, in my own life, there are SO many people that were born on this day. Including my cousin's son Anthony. Heidi went into labor on Friday and didn't have him until Monday. She and her husband cursed me for it, but that beautiful, smart boy wanted to be born on his "Aunt Jessica's" 20th birthday.


My Birthday Buddy and I



As far as celebrities - Regis Philbin, Cameron Mathison (from All My Children and Dancing with the Stars), David Canary (All My Children), Tim Burton, Blake Lively, Sean Connery, Billy Ray Cyrus, Gene Simmons, and Rachel Ray..... to name a few, lol.


3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

YES!!!! I got meet these three lovely ladies!!!



Justine from Almost There, Lil Woman from Little Woman, Little Home, and Brittany from Living in the Moment



4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

I *heart* George.

Even with his "complex."



5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

I'll just say weight, because that would cover a multitude of issues, lol.



6. How often do you wash your hair?

Never fear.... while I may have dirty sheets, I always have clean hair. My hair is RIDICULOUSLY oily. I have to wash it every day or you could fry an egg on it.

I will wash my hair 1-2 times a day.



7. Do you have pets?

Not currently.


8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
 
MySpace, Facebook, and Blogger......... as I barely go on MySpace anymore, I'd gladly give that up.

4 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

ha finally someone who doesnt wash the sheets every week. I HATE laundry...

Melissa said...

HAHA- you're hilarious. I probably cleaned my sheets once a month when i was single, too. And i only change them more now b/c it's kinda nice having more than one set. I only had one set back then.

I have the same hair. People who don't have that problem say you aren't supposed to wash your hair daily. That is easy for them to say, huh? If i miss one day it looks like i rubbed vegetable oil in it! GROSS!

Brittany Ann said...

I hate washing sheets too! I'm horrible at remembering it! I imagine I'll be even worse with the hubs gone!

Mrs. B said...

omg, you're exactly 3 days older than me! and there are a ridic amount of august birthdays in the world. crazy.

anyway, you crack me up and i'ma follow you! :)