1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
Pediatric Cancer Research
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
Definitely indoorsy. Unless it's one of those perfect days..... sunny, but not too sunny. Cool, but not cold. Yesterday was one of those days..... at night, it was absolutely perfect.
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Weird. I mean, sweats and a shirt/tank is fine. But, actual PJs? Nope.
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
The Living Room
5. nook, kindle, or book?
I still like turning the pages in a book.
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
I'd rather wear the outfit. I'm so scared of rotting teeth and gum disease.
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Look to your left. Those are my buddies and my favorites.
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
A vacation. The past month of work has been nonstop.
Being skinny. I haven't made it to the gym in a week and a half (part because of illness and part because of work). I haven't been tracking any of my food. I have no idea if I've gained, lost, or maintained.
1. Who are you?
A girl who wants to be loved. A girl who tries really, really hard to be a good, kind person. A girl who isn't always nice, even though she wishes she could be. A girl who tries to have "it all together" and people think "has it all together", but really doesn't. A girl who loves Jesus, but could really love Him more. A girl who is both lazy and hardworking. A girl who
sometimes most times doesn't think a guy will ever be interested, and then, they aren't.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
The important stuff is above, so here is the important trivial stuff.....
1) I'm a particular eater. I just am. I try not to be rude, but I most likely won't eat something I don't like.... because I'm sure my expression if I eat it will be ruder than me not eating it.
2) I like TV and movies. And, just laying around doing nothing. I don't really apologize for it.
3) Oh.... this is important.... I get very serious and intense when I'm busy or thinking about something. Most people take my expression to mean I'm angry, annoyed, or miserable. I'm really not. I'm just concentrating very hard.
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
Working, perusing FB, chilling.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I'm out of school, but I always enjoyed my communications and journalism classes. I disliked science.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To lose the weight I want to lose and to be as clutter free as humanly possibly.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
I'm at that stage where I've got my career going and I've got a good life, but not quite a complete life. I want my own family.... my own husband and kids.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
More child-like. I can sometimes be too serious and businesslike....... so, I try to keep as much child-like joy and wonder as possible.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
I actually don't remember. Isn't that sad and pathetic, lol?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
I'm not sure, lol. Pick something by Lady A or Colbie Caillat.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Better or the same..... depends on the day, lol.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Heal? Maybe not. But, it does help them become easier to manage.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I *love* rainy days. In a perfect world, I can spend them on the couch with a blanket, hot cocoa, and a good movie/book.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage. As long as there isn't anyone around or any pressure to "get the job done", I actually don't have a problem untangling lights.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
With my mom and stepdad.... good.
My bio-dad.... non existent.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes. Overly aware.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
The Jesus loves me.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I've always wanted to be in the entertainment business. I've also always wanted to be a mom.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Both. We all are, really.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Both. I feel a lot, but I try to be logical. Sometimes, I'm too logical.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When I was 12, I had an abdominal obstruction stemming from my condition as a baby. I literally thought I was going to die.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The whole situation with my dad. And, this time last year.
25. Who have you hugged today?
My mom, I think.