17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
This answer should be fairly obvious. Just because I'm not hoping, doesn't mean I wouldn't like it.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
A blanket..... It's one of those super soft and fuzzy blankets.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
And, despite being ill, I haven't taken anything but Vitamins and Emergen-C.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Digital works for me.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25...... 25 was truly my Golden Year, so far. My birthday is August 25th, so I should have seen the goodness coming. It was an excellent year.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don't want to call her my enemy, because I'm truly working on letting my ugly feelings go. There is a girl I used to work with that slept her way around our building. Then, when certain males lost respect for her (and got kind of nasty about it), I became the bad guy. Since she moved onto another job, we've had some interesting run-ins.
It's interesting because my dislike for her was actually retrograde. I tried to like her and attempted to be friends. Then, I found out a lot of stuff that was going on behind the scenes and distanced myself from her. At one point, I tried to warn her that people were talking.......... from then on, I was the bad guy. Since she's left, I've found out a few other things that made me like her even less.
Eventually, I had to come to terms with the fact that even though I hate that her behavior hurts people, she's not actually hurting me. It's none of my business, really. And, my dislike for her was only hurting me. Over the past few months, I've been letting it go. I can't say that we'll ever be friends, but I don't need to harbor ugliness.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
On my laptop, it's just a pink background that came with the computer.
On my work computer, it's a pretty purple flower.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
I don't know. I haven't been funny, lately.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks.
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
I have a hard time saying "no" period. I'm definitely a "yes girl."
I'm working on it.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
I downloaded a bunch of Katy Perry songs, during the Grammy's.
Not Like The Movies makes me cry.
28. What time of day were you born?
Like 2am, I think.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
14 - I don't know why, I've just always liked it.
25 - I always associate it with good dates and things.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Same city I live in now.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so, lol.
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Soooooo hard to believe it's been almost ten years.
I was at school (college) and had just left Freshman Seminar. I was in the mailroom and heard women talking about a plane hitting the WTC, so I walked over to the building that had the Commuter's Lounge. I entered it right as the 2nd plane was hitting. About 15-20 of us just sat there for hours, watching everything happen.