Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Wednesday Questions

I am procrastinating at work, so I thought I'd combine both Little Woman and Jess' questions, this afternoon.

1. What kind of camera do you have?
 
I have a Sony camera. Beyond that, I'm not even sure what it's called.
 

2. What would be your last meal if you were on Death Row?
 
My mom's Thanksgiving Dinner. And, pizza. And, lots of cake.
 

3. What's your favorite band?
 
Lady Antebellum and Colbie Caillat
 
 
4. Rock, Paper. Scissor? and Why?
 
Scissor.... I always seem to be looking for scissors.
 
 
5. What kind of car do you drive?
 
Ford Escape.... I love.
 
 
6. Big House, Crappy Neighbors...Tiny House, Fab Neighbors?
 
Big, fab house. I'll ignore my neighbors and invite fun friends over.
7. Do you play any instruments?
 
No and you should be grateful.
8. Favorite musical movie?
 
Oh, this is a tough one. 'Grease', 'Sound of Music', 'Mary Poppins'.... just to name a few.
9. NSync or Backstreet Boys?
 
NSYNC were clearly superior in every way.
10. Fall or Spring? Why?
 
Fall. It means that summer (and the intense heat/humidity) are over for a little while. It also means that fun holidays are coming.
11. Cat Shantys? Why?
 
I have no clue.
12. Favorite magazine?
 
Probably People or one of those Women's Weekly types.
13. What is your most cooked recipe?
 
Hahahaha..... Do brownies count?
14. If you could only buy more of three things for the rest of your life what would they be? ( Other than food)
 
Soap, clothes, and toothpaste.
15. Lights on or off?
 
I don't like it super dark, unless I'm trying to sleep.
16. Do you have any Easter traditions? If you celebrate it. 
 
We go to Church and then have a big family dinner.
17. What state are you from?
 
Florida
18. Where would you like to retire?
 
Probably Florida. Or, on a cruise ship.
19. Most played song on your iPod?
 
Oh man..... There are so many songs that have ridiculous counts on my iPod.
20. City or Country?
 
City.
21. What is an something you wish had never been invented?
 
I have no idea.
22.First thing that comes to mind when you hear "Purple".
 
Cow..... One of those sound really good, right now.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Thanks for answering...I'm totally digging you last meal...yummmm.

Zeba said...

This was interesting. Always nice to get to know a person with their answers.