Monday, October 15, 2012

Night At The Movies

Friday, my cousin and I were trying to decide on something fun to do that night. On a stroke of brilliance, I suggested the Drive-In.... $4 for adults, $1 for children 4-9.... Three movies.

The kids were ECSTATIC. We loaded up the cars with chairs, pillows, blankets, and goodies... and headed to the Drive-In!


So excited for the movie (Lydia, Bella, Ella, Kate, me, and Lauren)......




Bella and I




Silly Lydie and I




Heidi's mom (my Aunt Debbie) is visiting, so she came along for the adventure!



The first movie was 'Frankenweenie'....... Take this as a warning.... Children and adults alike are not interested in this movie. 

At one point, we were in separate cars, texting....




Instead of waiting until the movie was over, we joined at the chairs for a photo shoot.....



Lydia wanted to know how long we were going to stay, "Why are we staying here ALL NIGHT for this movie?"

This is what a 3 year old and a 13 year old look like when they are bored out of their minds......



The second movie was 'Hotel Transylvania'..... MUCH better. So cute.


The besties decided they couldn't live through the next movie without sitting with each other.....




Noah and I




Anthony and I.... He couldn't keep his eyes open, lol....



They were playing a third movie (Finding Nemo), but we were done for.... we loaded up and headed out. However, we've already decided we're going to make the Drive-In a regular thing!

No comments: