Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

This morning, I had to be at work an hour early. So, I was rushing around to get out of the house... without coffee. This time of year? I. NEED. Coffee. Once my morning finally slowed down, I made a Starbucks run.

And, it felt like Fall. At 10am... there was a cool breeze, low humidity.... it was just.... awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this sounds unpatriotic, but I'm really sad that my Grey's and Scandal is being preempted by the debate tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dear, dear friend told me she's pregnant, today!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for her.

And, I'm telling you all because they haven't made the "official" announcement yet, so I can't tell all my friends that I know in "real" life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work is stressing me out (as is demonstrated by my avoidance of it at this very moment).

I get like this every Fall. But, in one certain circumstance, it's really bad.

In fact, today (after particularly awful meeting) I needed to vent to someone who wasn't in our building, but would "get" it.

Obviously, I called TG.

After being silly (because he can't answer the phone with a simple "Hello") for a few rounds, I asked him what he was up to.

"Nope. Let's not even ask how I'm doing. I can hear it in your voice.... What's wrong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need a Disney trip. Not only is the Food & Wine Festival going on, but the Magic Kingdom is decorated for Fall.

I need to make it happen and soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are so stressed at work. I'm amazed that TG is still that intuitive to your needs. Even if nothing ever comes of you two, I'm glad you have a friend like him

Thursday hugs.

Kristin said...

I honestly could care less about the VP debate but I am upset it took away from grey's. BOO!

Gina said...

Awww, TG. I love him. Did I tell you I got to see my buddy from college a few weeks ago and I get texts again just to say have a good day? It's nice, and even better now that there are no feelings involved.

But I still want you guys to get together.