Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday.....



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here's what I have NOT been up to....

  • I did not eat with everyone at the Super Bowl party, skip out with some friends to see a movie, and then show back up just in time for the last 7 fun minutes of the game!

  • I did not go on a mini-shopping spree this weekend, buying two pairs of shoes, two pairs of pants and a super cute computer bag (black with a hot pink interior, and a pink "J" charm)

  • I most certainly did not go to pick up lunch for our staff meeting today, only to go to the wrong Crispers. That would be way too ditzy of me. Especially since the correct Crispers is only 5 minutes from the office.

  • I am not wishing that I was on "The Bachelor" right now because they are eating fondue and that sounds really yummy.

  • I am not also craving a Vanilla Bean Cupcake from Starbucks.

  • I did not go into my first Sales Meeting and call Bill Engvall and Frank Caliendo, "Bill and Frank" in front of the entire Sales staff.

  • I did not reorganize my closet yesterday, arranging my tops by "style" and then by color. That's way too anal!

  • I did not get giggly in front of our company owner, station manager, and operations manager at the end of the meeting and tell them a story about a frog named Fernando. I did not elaborate that Fernando hung onto the back of our van from the beginning of a parade until the end.... that he had an accent and a snappy Ceasar haircut. Nope, not me. That would completely destroy their illusion that I'm "too quiet" lol.

No comments: