Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 101 Award

Mar from A Day In Mar's Shoes was so super sweet to award me with the Happy 101 Award. Thanks, Mar!


Here's the award rules:List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must then link back to my blog!


Ten things that make me happy:

1. My family and my friends

2. Children who run and hug me (Evan, Emma, Abby, Noah, Anthony, Bella, and Lydia)

3. Everything Christmas

4. "The Guy" (even when he's confusing the heck out of me, lol)

5. A really good workout, where I feel like I've lost 5 lbs and still have energy, lol

6. Reading a really good book

7. My job (even when it annoys me and leaves me with little social life, lol)

8. Nice blog comments (Oh, I like this one Mar! I'm stealing it!)

9. TV, Movies, and Music

10. Sleeping in!



Now here are 10 bloggers that brighten my day just by being them! :
Justine from Almost There
Mrs. Newlywed from Newlyweds Next Door

2 comments:

LWLH said...

I love everything Christmas myself..thanks for the award!

Mrs. Potts said...

Congrats on your award!!

I love kids that run & hug me too!