Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas

December is an insane month. I-N-S-A-N-E...... so insane, in fact, that it would be easy to not enjoy the most wonderful time of the year. Therefore, I try my best to take every opportunity to celebrate the season.

On Sunday (11/29), I was invited to join one of my favorite families at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I hadn't been since I was about 10, so I actually was really excited!



Billie Jo pointing the way!



No, seriously.... we were really excited, lol.



What a nice welcome!



Buzz and Santa Stitch put on a show, lol.



Christopher and Waylon thought the People Mover was a rollercoaster, lol. They kept telling everyone, "Put your hands up!!"




Jamie and I




FYI..... There's complimentary Hot Chocolate and Cookies throughout the park.

Another FYI.... Disney has the best mass-produced hot chocolate EVER.

Clearly, we took advantage, lol.





Jenny, Mike, Myself, and Billie Jo




In line for Pirates of the Carribean..... for some reason, the ride seemed darker at night, lol.



See all of these people? They were ALL in our party, lol. You should have seen the ride attendants' faces every time we went on a ride and said, "13 in this group."





The beginning of the parade..... at this point, the kids were starting to fail on us, lol.




The only mice in the world that I like, lol.




My FAVORITE part of the park during the holidays.......










I loved this, lol. I wonder how many people notice the "Good-Bye" on the back of the welcome sign.




The last four standing, lol....


3 comments:

Sonya said...

I still have the shirt that I bought almost 10 years ago when I was there for the party! I was in the WDW college program at the time! I liked going to the party b/c the rides were empty! And the hot chocolate was really good! How long have they been putting the "icicles" on the castle? I worked at MK so you'd think I'd notice something like that! I don't remember that! I need to go back and look at my pictures.

LWLH said...

I want to go to the party but I don't have the extra money for extra admission...ill probably just go during the normal hours! :)

Megan said...

AWW I am so jealous! Looks like you had an amazing time!!