Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another day, another mudhole

I've been a little MIA, lately.

Something that is more apparent with three people unfollowing me in the last month.

Apparently, I'm boring people, lol.

However, I'm lazy this summer.

See, from September through May, I'm so busy that I don't have time to breathe.

Then, June, July, and August, I collapse and don't want to do a darned thing. The tiniest amount of work or action renders me useless when I actually have time to blog.

Last week, I had to go to another mudbog.

THAT, my friends, will wear a person out.

Do any of you go mudding for fun? If so, how do you do it? Because 3 hours out there exhausts me.

Anyway, last Saturday, we had an event to attend out at the mudbog. Several of my coworkers caravanned out there, wearing our best mud clothes.

It was Redneck Mardi Gras out there, I tell ya.



Klassy.........




I've never seen so much mud.





This was kind of fun........


1 comment:

LWLH said...

I love going mudboggin'...I haven't done it in so long tho but it def. let's my country bumpkin flag fly high :)