Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing


1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.

A lot made me laugh, last night. I had to go to a mudbog, again, for work. Funny, funny stuff. It's like Redneck Mardi Gras up in there.



2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?

Watching the insanity that is a massive mudbog.



3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Eating dinner. I've eaten too much, today.



4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)

Hahaha...... I met The Guy in 2006.



5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

I told my brother and his friends that "The Pouncy Twins" came by the station a few weeks ago.



6. How many beverages did you have today?

Let's see......... Coffee, water, several glasses of tea, and a glass of fiber.



7. What color is your hairbrush?

Purple



8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Frozen Yogurt



9. Where were you last night?

See #1 and #2



10. What color is your front door?

Black



11. Where do you keep your change?

Vera Bradley Change Purse



12. What’s the weather like today?

Hot and nasty



13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough



14. What excites you?

A lot. I'm very easily amused, lol.



15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Nope.... I'm good with the length for now.



16. Are you over the age of 35?

No. In fact, I turn 28 a month from tomorrow.



17. Do you talk a lot?

It depends on who I'm with and what kind of mood I'm in. However, yes, I do have the ability to become a chatterbox.



18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?

I do not know who that is........



19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Um, is there anyone who DOESN'T know someone named Steven?



20. Do you make up your own words?

On occasion, lol.



21. Are you a jealous person?

It comes out every now and then. It's rare, but it's there.



22. What does the last text message you received say?

"I wonder if last nite hurt J. It knocked me for a loop. I've been sleeping all day."

From my coworker. I'm telling you, going out to a mudbog is exhausting.



23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Work, tomorrow.



24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

One of my coworkers, lol.



25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?

Read the saga of "The Guy."

No comments: