Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Musings

Today is February 25th. My birthday is August 25th.

That means in six months, I will be 30.

I'm a little scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I just saw how delightful I find Jennifer Lawrence?

She cracks me up and I think she's so "regular" pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was the Disney Princess Half-Marathon.

My plan (barring Radiothon being the same week like it was this year... more on that later) is to participate next year.

Anyone want to run with me? How much fun would a Blogger run at Disney World be?!

And, yes, I'm starting to train, already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth MacFarlane was an ok Oscar host. However, I feel the need to get this off my chest.....

I didn't think 'Ted' was funny. 

With the exception of a few funny lines, I thought it was a waste of two hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got 'Monsters, Inc' on DVD for Lydia to watch.

It is a cute movie. However, that scream extractor machine is barbaric.

I must have blocked that part out, because it scared the crap out of me when I watched it this weekend. 

Um, we're talking about a machine that will basically suck all the air out of the child. It would have KILLED them.

No comments: