Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Social: Shopping Habits

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
New York & Company, Old Navy, Target, and Kohl's

In that order, lol. 99% of my clothes and shoes come from those four stores.


2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I literally have no idea, lol. Maybe I just pay attention to my price point?


3. What is your must have closet staple?
Jeggings.... specifically, NY&C's Supersoft jeggings. They are amazing and I've almost given up on any other kind. 


4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Flip flops and ballet flats. I wear one of the two practically every day.

That being said, I do have a great high heel collection. I have some incredible heels. I just have to limit my use of them to a few times a month, lol.


5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
Practically everything I've ever purchased has been on sale. I VERY rarely buy something at full price.

However, here is a few tricks about NY&C. Yes, their clothes are a little more expensive than an Old Navy or Target, but their sales are unreal. If you are on their email list, they constantly send great coupons. Plus, if you have a card, you tend to get even more discounts, plus rewards back.

The best thing to do is wait until you get their half-off coupons.... $25 off of $50, $30 off of $60, $100 off of $200, etc. But, that's not all.... a lot of times you can combine it with their Buy One Get One 50% sales.

The best deal that I've gotten was when they have their Buy One Get One Free on their jeans. I've done this a couple of times. Twice a year, they have their jeans BOGO sale. The half-off coupons don't apply to that, except for ONE day (you have to be paying attention to your emails). I go that day. Two or three times, I've managed to get over $300 worth of clothes for $100.


6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I think I've tried basically all of them. I'm pretty set on what styles work and don't work for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog!
Now following!
I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your blog!

I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out!
christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Social Media has become a giant part of everyone's lives and will probably continue to be. Now a days we have Social Shopping which I absolutely love. It is a new and innovative way to do your online shopping that is very addictive. I think social shopping will soon become as popular as social media.