Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Totally Worth It: Guilty Pleasures



For whatever reason, I'm a fan of link-ups, lately. We'll just go with it. Thanks, Bri, for giving me something to write about without actually making me think of a topic!

Things that are "totally worth it" guilty pleasures?

Well...........

The giant cup of FroYo I just had for lunch. I could pretend that this particular cup was "healthy" but the PB Pie flavored yogurt, topped with chocolate chips and hot fudge, cannot claim such. It was guilty, but it was worth it.

'Big Brother' (that starts TONIGHT!!!!!)...... Between that and 'The Bachelorette', I can say that I'm officially addicted to some great trash TV.

I will wear heels to work, but 90% of the time I switch into flats as soon as I get back from lunch. Where do I get my flats? Oh, I bring them with me, of course.

I have a pair of socks in my office, so that if I want to take my shoes off, I can wear them around the building. Only, I think I've only worn them a couple of times.

Yep.... I walk around my place of employment completely barefoot.

"The Girls" require a babysitter, at all times. Including at night. As in, I wear a sports bra to bed.

Otter Pops are amazing. Even as an adult, I could eat a dozen of them in one sitting.

Raw dough..... of any kind.... is amazing. Disgusting, yes, but I love it.

Sometimes, I catch myself having conversations with myself. Well, not really with myself, but I'll be practicing for a conversation I have to have with someone else. I will realize that I'm actually talking for that person to prep myself.... I use their voice and everything.

Every day of the work week, I take a picture of myself. At the end of the week, I collage that week's outfits and store them in an album on my phone. Not because my wardrobe is THAT cute, but because, otherwise, I will get into a rut of wearing the same thing over and over. At least twice a week, I check my album to see what I haven't worn in a while. I spent money on these clothes..... This is the only way to insure that I wear them.

2 comments:

J said...

OMG! I thought no one else ate raw dough!! My husband thinks it's completely disgusting, but it's so good!!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Bri said...

OMG I absolutely have walked around my office barefoot. I should have added that to my post! Haha ... though I'm thinking it's not going to fly at the new jobby. Thanks for linking up!

P.S. Your "take a picture for reference" idea is pure genius!