Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 on Tuesday


Once again, I'm procrastinating doing any sort of real work..........

1) I started Insanity today, which I then followed up by a 30 min jog. I'm feeling like a beast!

2) Hopefully, all of this working out will be reflected on the scale. My weight hasn't budged in a month. Granted, my clothes are starting to fit a bit better and people keep asking me how much I've lost..... but that darn scale.......

3) Des on 'The Bachelorette' is just so pretty. So natural looking, too. I hope she gets a good guy, because while there seem to be a few winners, that crowd looks to be majority dweebs.

4) So far, I'm LOVING summer. We've been grilling out, swimming, going to movies, and just having so much fun!

5) Speaking of movies, my stepdad, my sister, and my BIL have this little tradition started.... Every Wednesday, we go to a movie. It's really the perfect night for it, too. Two weeks ago was 'Star Trek' (sigh.... I just adore Chris Pine), last week was 'Fast & Furious 6' (LOVED IT!!!!!), and this week is 'Iron Man 3' (of course, we had to have an Iron Man night over the weekend, since I hadn't seen the first two).

6) I've already accomplished one thing on my 101 in 1001. I'd say that's a pretty decent start! Post to come sometime this week.

7)  The other day, Lydia said a word that left us all horrified. My mom calmly asked her where she heard it and she replied, "Sunday School."

Then, Mom asked her what the word meant..... "It is when you can't live in the house any more. You know, it is conDAMNDED"

Dodged that bullet.


8) Last week, we went out to lunch and there was an adorable little boy who was more interested in playing with his numchucks than sitting down. It was pretty cute....



9) I'm getting my hair trimmed on Thursday and I'm a nervous wreck. My friend and stylist is on maternity leave, which left me with a sub. I'm sure she'll do great, but I'm very uneasy about trusting my hair with other people.

10) This weekend, I watched 'Friends with Benefits' and 'Trouble with the Curve.' It was a Justin Timberlake weekend. I love him so.

Last weekend was a Ryan Gosling weekend ('The Notebook' and 'Crazy Stupid Love'). I haven't yet decided who shall own this upcoming weekend.



Something else, for good measure.........

This month's Scentsy Warmer of the Month is adorable and perfect for the upcoming July 4th holiday!



 Also, the Host Exclusive this month is great for summer.....


I'd love to help you host an online party, so you can earn free and half-price Scentsy! Email me and we'll get it set up! Or, if you just want to order, check out my Scentsy page.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Love that you all go to the movies together every Wednesday! What a great tradition.