Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Life Lessons

I have seen this pop up all over my blog roll over the past 12ish hours and thought I'd challenge myself.

Nester is hosting a 31 Days Challenge and when I saw some of the blogger-chosen topics, my mind got going. The past week has been..... off. I'm the type that something will happen and it makes me rethink life for a while. I think and consult and think and talk.... then, I eventually chalk it up to a lesson learned.

At first, I thought I would do 31 Days of People Who Mean the World to Me. I'm blessed/spoiled enough that I could easily come up with that many and then feel bad that I left people out. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that they mean the world to me because they teach (or have taught) me something.

Lessons..... that's what I want to blog about. The lessons that life and my loved ones have taught me.

Some will be serious. However, I'm whimsical enough to appreciate the little, silly life lessons. Hopefully, I'll come out of October a little more cheerful than I'm going into it.

So, please join me for the next 31 Days. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the various lessons I've learned....



No comments: