Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lesson #6 - Sometimes, Choose No Plans



A couple weeks ago, I was looking at a weekend of nothing to do. Originally, my immediate thought was, "Oh, man. What am I going to do this weekend?!"

Then, it hit me...... Nothing.
With the exception of going out to eat on Saturday, I don't think I left the house. In fact, I stayed in my PJs most of the weekend.

The six weekends before that? Packed.

Every weekend since and going until mid-November? Packed.

Why I had an instant rush to fill up my time is beyond me, but I'm glad I did take the opportunity to just veg out.

Sometimes, it is A-ok to choose to have no plans.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I barely moved from the couch Sunday which is really rare for me. It was so wonderful though. Plus I didn't worry because I was caught up on everything so my to-do list was done and I didn't have to do anything else!