1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Sometimes, I do. Then, I think, "Why are you feeling guilty, Jessica? You don't really have anyone else that you *have* to spend money on."
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not very well. Our old neighborhood, we knew them really well. In this new one, we only vaguely know our neighbors.
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I mean, I like being the age that I am. As nervous as I am about turning 30, I don't really dread any certain age.
I guess as long as I'm still learning, growning, and living, I'm good.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
If I'm expecting something, I do.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I'm not sure what exactly is the earliest, but I remember being at a department store with my cousins, my Ninny, and my Poppy.
I also remember going to a wedding at the beach with my parents.
I remember getting stuck in a bathroom when my mom was going on a water slide and my dad couldn't hear me yelling.
I remember being at Disney World with several of my aunts and uncles.
Those are a couple of the earliest memories I have.
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is ..... I don't know. I don't really eat strange things. I mean, some people think that Southern food is strange, but other that, I'm normal.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini. No one needs to see that.
3. When I am 75 I will.... hopefully be surrounded by friends, family and a lot of love . (I like and am copying Lauren's answer)
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Brooklyn. I've always loved that name and want to use it as a middle name for my future daughter.
5. My name is Jessica Elizabeth Abby.
6. My all time favorite photo is ...... so hard to choose. I have so many favorites.
7. If I could afford it I would get massages at least once a week. I'd also have a chef to make my food and count my calories.