Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brad Paisley (8/13/10)

This is almost a month late, but I have a lot of catching up to do.........

On August 13th, Brad's H2O Tour came to town. He had a side stage with a few acts, earlier in the day, but I worked and didn't make it until the main stage.


Justin Moore was the first opener. He's been by the station once before and in concert several times at some local places. He's always good and kind of seem like he lives here, lol.




He brought his baby out on stage. Too cute!! She did have earplugs in!




Next up, Darius Rucker. I adore him. Not only is he great in concert, but he's a super nice guy. He came by the station a couple years ago when he was just going Country. Literally, he was one of the most down-to-Earth people I've ever met.





Paula joined me for the concert! We haven't hung out in a while and it was nice to catch up.




Brad Paisley!!! He is such an interesting mix, for me. Some of the dumbest, silliest songs. Then, some of the sweetest, most romantic. Love him!






After the show, we were able to meet him!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a cutiepants.

Gina said...

He and my little brother could be twins. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Sonya said...

Looks like a fun night! I don't think Brad Paisley ever ages!