Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is this thing on?

Just testing..........

I've published two (here and here) posts in the past 24 hours and neither of them have shown up in my Reader. I also noticed that a few "regulars" who usually post daily haven't shown up.

Are my posts showing up in yours? Am I missing other people's posts, as well, or have they all just taken the day off?


Edited to add: Ok, so I published this one and it immediately showed up in my Reader. Yet, the other two haven't. Is Blogger acting wonky for anyone else or is it just me, lol?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This and your Monday post showed up in my Reader...but not the two in the middle. Going to catch up now!

Brittany Ann said...

This is the first one that showed up in mine. Hmmm....

krystal said...

Those two posts didn't show up in my reader but this one did. I'm sure Blogger will "catch up." It does this sometimes!