Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's That Time, Again.....

..... Christmas Card time!!!!

It's so hard to believe that it's already time to be thinking about Christmas cards, again. However, sending Christmas cards are one of my favorite traditions. One of the things I like to do is to personalize my cards with a picture of me with the person, from the current calendar year. It's kind of neat and people tend to like it. I mean, I don't have a husband or kid to put on my cards, so it makes sense to showcase the people that are in my life..... the people receiving the cards.

Despite my good intentions, I don't get a picture with every single person I send a card. That's where Shutterfly comes in :)

Last year, I participated in their Blogger promotion and I'm doing it again, this year!! You cannot beat 25 free Christmas Cards.

Shutterfly really does have some of the best card designs, around. Their service is wonderful. Here are the cards I did last year (because I couldn't pick just one)..............







I'm already having a difficult time choosing this year :)

While I appreciate the free cards, I love their other products, too. Earlier this year, I made a photo book of all my radio concert experiences...... I have all these pictures and no place to display them, so the book was perfect!

Check out Shutterfly.....  I promise, you won't be disappointed :)


** Speaking of Christmas.................... Join my Ornament Exchange!!!! **


2 comments:

LWLH said...

I think you should totally send the one with Taylor. That is awesome :)

Gina said...

I agree with LW. Send the first ones out! Make everyone jealous! :)