** Don't forget to join my Ornament Exchange **
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
Soap Operas do it all the time. Most of the time, it doesn't bother me and sometimes I like the recast as much if not more (ie, when Tamara Braun replaced Sarah Brown as Carly on GH). One recast I did NOT like was when they recasted Babe on AMC. The new girl never worked for me.... I always preferred Alexa Havins.
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
1) I work a lot. I work weird hours. I bring my work home with me. The majority of my fun is somehow related to my work. Sorry.
2) My family is a little insane. I still love them and like spending time with them.
3) I've been told that I have a memory like an elephant. Or, a steel trap. I remember a lot and will use that for both informational purposes and to my advantage.
4) I really do love Disney.
5) Bars are not fun for me. I'd much rather going to a coffee shop or a restaurant.
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it?
I sort my candy (M&Ms, Skittles, etc) by color and eat them in pairs.
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
This girl that I used to work with. I really can't stand her. I really try to work on my attitude when it comes to her because it doesn't hurt anyone but me.
She's the type of girl that HAS to be the center of any male attention. She did a lot of sleeping around our building. Just really, really manipulative.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
Two stories, wrap around porches, big kitchen, guest rooms, a dance studio, awesome bathrooms.
It would be either here or Nashville.
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
Hmmmm........ I don't know.
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
I'd probably say that I needed a vacation and was tired of Fall Book.
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
I saw the last three Harry Potter movies (Half-Blooded Prince, Deathly Hallows 1, and Deathly Hallows 2) at midnight. I also saw New Moon and Eclipse at midnight. And, yes, I've already got my ticket for Breaking Dawn Part 1.
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign?
Um, I'd stay in my vehicle and try to get out of that area as quickly as possible.
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you?
I don't think so. I think all my famous crushes are pretty obvious.
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
Um...... probably Julia Roberts or Reese Witherspoon.
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it?
Nothing, really. Every now and then, I might be a little more dramatic than I need to be, but overall, I am pretty cautious.
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
Any of them. I think that stuff is fascinating.
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
I'd try not to..... hopefully, there would be name and phone number so I could return it.
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?
I have no idea.
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
No. Not at all. I've actually gotten into a debate with Non-New Year's Eve Date about this. He thinks they should.
I think people shouldn't be punished for wanting to stay in their marriages.