Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Sillies


I was going through my pics (trying to figure out what post updates I still need to do) and I refound this picture of Emma and I from Disney On Ice. Love.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a month ago, I got to visit Meg and her darlings. Love them, too.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm the type of person who loves to take one bite of the pizza. The point of it, if you will.

Yes, I'm that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I work with a bunch of smart asses..........



..... and I love it.

I posted this on FB and then later in the day an even better one went up. I need to get a pic of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's nothing more pitiful than a sick 2 year old.

I spent most of last night cuddled on the couch with Lydia, who is getting over strep throat, a sinus infection, AND a double ear infection.

All she wanted to do was lay there and watch Snow White.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to sign up for my Ornament Swap!!!!

Happy Saturday, Everyone!


No comments: