Monday, October 17, 2011

True Love on a Canvas

A while back, I received an email from Easy Canvas Prints to do a product review. I, for one, love free, so I was totally up for it. I'd seen several other bloggers do similar reviews and was jealous. When my opportunity arrived, I was thrilled, lol.

The deal was that I was able to turn one photo to canvas. The only problem was that I couldn't figure out what photo to use, lol. I'm not married.... I don't have any adorable children of my own.... I don't have pets.... and, well, I have pictures of my family already framed in my office.

Then, a few weeks ago, I was sitting in Youth Group (I'm a small group leader) and the sermon/talk was on true love. On finding and keeping great relationships.... not just romantic relationships, but all relationships.

That talk reminded me of a guy that used to be in my Sunday School class and a piece of advice he gave. He said that he had printed out 1 Corinthians 13 and kept the paper in his wallet. Anytime he felt himself being rude or mean or short-tempered, he'd get it out and read it.

Bam. I had it.

After playing around on Picnik for a while, I had the image I wanted on canvas.........




The Easy Canvas Prints website is super easy to use. They literally take you step-by-step through creating your canvas. In the interest of full disclosure, it's better to have your picture already edited exactly as you want it as their editing tools/options are limited. However, it really only took a few steps to have my canvas ordered and on the way.

About a week after ordering, there was a box at my door. Everything was packaged great and was in perfect shape. Plus, it was completely ready to hang, which I did..........



Already, I've received several comments from co-workers. They first want to know where I got it and then, why I have that verse hanging in my office (to which I reply, "To remind me to be nice to you when you're getting on my nerves."). Plus, I think it looks pretty. :)

Overall, I would definitely use Easy Canvas Prints, again. Check them out, if you're interested in turning a photo to canvas!! And, if you're looking for something similar, right now...... "Like" their FB Page and you'll get 50% off your next order, plus free shipping!!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about their service and product!

No comments: