Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Stealing

**** Don't forget to join my Ornament Exchange! ****



41. What is a quote that you love?

I love a lot of quotes, but one of my favorites is....

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you imagined."



42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?

I think pure hate is something Satan created.



43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?

Last week when I was in a haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights. And, I did scream, in fact.



44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?

Um. In some ways. I think there are a lot of ways in which it is supposed to be black and white.

However, I think human nature turns things into shades of gray.



45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?

I think they are obtrusive in that people spend more time on them than with the people they're actually with, in person.



46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end?

I have absolutely no idea how to even answer this question.



47. What is something that you never want to do again?

I really have no intention of going camping, again. Things could change, but I doubt I will.



48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?

Growing up where I have, it's always been apparent that it's a small world, lol.

Also, I always think it's hysterical when I'm in a random city (NYC, DC, Savannah, Nashville) and I run into someone from home.



49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?

I don't, really. The most mysterious thing to me is the way certain males in my life think.... I try not to ponder that, too much (and usually fail).



50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?

Rarely. I work with a bunch of people that have a ton of opinions (political, religious, etc) and LOVE to share them. I try to be one of the few that doesn't, lol.



51. Do you care about the environment?

Yes, but I'll admit that I'm not as nice to it as I should be.



52. What’s your motto for life?

Be nice.



53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?

Maybe?



54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?

Possibly. However, I don't believe we'll ever come into contact with each other.



55. Would you like to rule a country?

No.



56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?

With the exception of roaches and rats, yes.



57. Is war ever for the best?

I think it's inevitable, regardless of how we feel about it.



58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?

I hope I won't ever have to be in that position to find out.



59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?

I don't have a reaction.



60. Does love conquer all?

I think it can. But, it takes both parties being willing to fight for it.



61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?

Dear heavens, the questions this time around.



62. Is world peace impossible?

Yes.



63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?

It's both.

When pride in yourself and your life challenges you to continually do better, then it's a good thing.

When pride makes you think and act that you're better.... then, it's a bad thing.



64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?

I don't know. I think there are several purposes to my life.... some yet to be filled.



65. Do you believe in karma?

Not some much karma as "you reap what you sow."

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Sad but I don't think world peace will ever be a possibility.