Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party


*Warning... this post is being written while in a severe food and sugar coma*


First, it was time for preparations. Heidi, being the great mom that she is, planned a super-duper cake for it. The kids were excited about making the cake.








Bella and Anthony took a break to cheese for the camera.







Anthony decided to suck the icing straight for the tube (don't worry, we were done with it).





And, this is the damage afterward.....





Noah was more of a cake batter man.




The finished product....






Then, it was time to get dressed for the party!




Jessica the Fairy.....



Heidi the 80's Girl and Mike the 70's Man (we made him dress up)....



Natalie the 60's Chick and her son, Spencer the Baby Elephant....



Noah, an Emo Punk....

Anthony was a Transformer (I'm not sure which one)....

Bella perfecting the Princess Pout. LOL, "Aurora" wanted nothing to do with me while I was dressed up. As soon as I changed clothes, she was all over me, wanting to play and take pictures, lol. Go figure....

My Aunt Debbie, who didn't dress up....

Mike waited all night to be able to rip his $3 costume.

No comments: