Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FFrrrrFreeeezing in Florida....

So, yesterday was a pretty chilly day in Florida, especially in October. Monday night was sooooo nice and when I woke up on Tuesday, it was nippy outside.... about 47 degrees.

Being stubborn, I refused to dress for cold weather. My regular capris and a blouse for work, it was.... absolutely no jacket. Well, it got colder and colder during the day. After dance, Billie Jo and I walked the lake and were so cold, lol.

Then, I woke up this morning and it was FREEZING. We can't turn on the heat in our house because of our allergies, so when I woke up, it was 63 degrees in the house!!!! I quickly set the coffee pot to brew while getting ready.

When I got out to my car, all my windows had ice on them, lol. I had to sit in my car for 10 minutes waiting for the ice to de-thaw.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this weather. But, we don't usually see this type of weather until late November or December, at the earliest.

It is COLD!

(FYI.... more New Mexico posts to come, just getting this out there, lol)

No comments: