Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tornados and Ducks

So, I was catching up on my bloggy friends' lives, thinking about how I haven't blogged in a week. I kind of have stuff to say, but am in a bit of a rut.... so, I was trying to figure out what I had to say.

Then, I looked up and saw this white haze outside......

It's been some nasty weather in Central Florida, lately. Very, very rainy (hurricane season is coming quickly, folks). Well, outside as I was reading was a tornado trying to form (still is, actually). The water in the pond outside was being pushed into the middle of the pond.

I ran upstairs to try to capture it.....




Pictures weren't quite getting the water, so I started taking a video. I don't know if you can quite get the effect, but you can hear the swish! of the rain and wind.

As I was taking the video, the ducks from the pond were quacking and my mom starting trying to save them, lol. Watch to the end when they decide they didn't need saving, lol.....

No comments: