- Spent 30 minutes on the phone with "The Guy" talking about American Idol, work, our parents, our wardrobes, kids, and Play Doh
- Was asked by a 5th grader if "The Guy" and I were married because apparently we sound like we are when we talk to each other
- Went to lunch with "The Guy" and a friend.... he drove us by his childhood home (not really sure why, but it was cute)
- Was then blown off by "The Guy" and got pissed off
- Spent the evening with my Evan, Emma, and Abby
- Worked a lot this weekend
- Was re-charmed by "The Guy".... still need prayer
- Saw "Night at the Museum 2".... LOVED it!
- Went to Orlando with the family to spend time at City Walk (they went to Universal the next day... I worked)
- Worked, a lot
- Watched the first 3 episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance"!!!!!!!!
- Started going back to the YMCA.... where I've been spending quality time with the Elliptical machines!!!
Also! I took an early lunch to go visit my girls at CPE. I worked with them for so long (while I was a sub). While I do love my job and my coworkers.... I really miss them! It was so nice to sit in the good ole Teacher's Lounge and chill for half an hour. They are such great ladies..... HYSTERICAL, too!
*** Special shout-out to Susan!! Thanks for the yell when you walked into the room... I felt like a rock star, again, lol.