Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!!!


I'm so excited that Kris won!!!!

So many people (including the judges) thought Adam had it sewn up.... but, nope. The Dark Horse pulled it off!

And, can I just say how absolutely GIDDY I am over his performance with Keith?!?!?!?!

I love Keith Urban. I just adore the man. I still turn into a pile of mush when I think of the private concert I got to witness.

Those two were phenomenal together. I loved it!

And, imo, that wraps up why Kris ultimately won over Adam. Adam is a BRILLIANT performer and vocalist. No doubt. But, Kris proved over and over that he was relevant in today's music industry. He got up and sang with an artist that is currently at the top of the charts. Besides Jason Mraz and BEPs (which were done as group performances), Keith Urban was the only star that is current. There is no doubt that those other stars (KISS, Rod Stewart, Lionel Ritchie, Cyndi Lauper, etc) are great in their own right. However, they aren't what is on the radio, right now. Last week, Kris sang two current songs. Adam didn't and neither did Danny.

I love it when "my guy" wins!

OH! AND!!!!! So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: