Saturday, June 6, 2009

Approximately 16 week countdown.....

In approximately 16 weeks, my cousin Heidi and her family are coming to Florida. We're not sure about the exact dates, but it's supposed to be in the Fall. So, I'm saying somewhere around 16 weeks.

Anyway, we made a goal to lose 25 pounds by the time we saw each other again. I haven't *really* been trying. However, I'm going to work really hard over the next few months to get it right. Even if I could make 10 pounds, I'd be thrilled.

I've decided to use this blog as an accountibility partner. I've found that in order for me to lose weight, I have to exercise and exercise hard. Obviously, I have to watch what I eat, too.... but, it's the working out that does it for me. If I'm doing the right amount of exercise, I can pretty much eat what I want (within reason) and still lose weight.

My plan is to do a weekly workout blog. Do me a favor.... if I don't post a new one each week.... yell at me. Otherwise, I'll probably drop the ball.

BTW.... This week....

Wednesday - 25 minutes on the Elliptical machine. I was supposed to walk the lake with Billie Jo, too, but when we got down there, it started lightening.

Thursday - 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine; 15 minutes of Pilates

Saturday - 20 minutes of Pilates

Grade - eh.... C-... I could have done better.

Goals for upcoming week:
  • Go to Curves at least once
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 3 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least twice

No comments: