Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week One begins....


Sunday: nada... I was a lazy bum all day

Monday: 45 minutes walking and 20 minutes Pilates

Tuesday: Curves and 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine

Wednesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical machine and 30 mins on the Treadmill

Thursday: Besides running up and down the stairs at work, nothing. I *planned* on going to the gym, but ended up going to dinner with a friend at the last minute. We haven't seen each other in for-ev-er.... it was awesome to sit and chat.

Friday: Worked a 15 hour day... so, yeah, nothing

Saturday: 30 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes Pilates


Grade for this week: B.... I met all of my goals but one. I only did Pilates twice (instead of 3 times). Overall though, I did pretty well.

Goals for this upcoming week:
  • Go to Curves at least once
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 3 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least twice

Those are actually the same goals as last week. Since I didn't quite make the goals I had, I think I should probably just try again, rather than trying for more, lol.

1 comment:

Emily said...

yay friend! u did great last week:)
I say you deserve an a