Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week 3:


Sunday: Nothing

Monday: Curves and 30 minutes on the Elliptical (I seriously almost didn't make it 30 minutes... I had to push and then push some more, lol. Usually, I'm fine, but it was rough today)

Tuesday: 20 minutes Pilates

Wednesday: 30 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes on the Treadmill

Thursday: Nada

Friday: 30 mins on the Elliptical, 30 mins on the Treadmill, and 20 mins Pilates

Saturday: Technically, nothing. However, I went to a baseball game and it was literally a 15 min hike (mainly uphill) to the stadium. Then, another 15 back. Just saying.

Grade: B.... still didn't get all of my Pilates in. I think it's because I do it at home and by the time I get home, I just want to veg. We're working on it, though, lol.

Goals for this upcoming week:
  • Go to Curves at least once
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 3 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least twice

No comments: