Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How I Got Through Zumba

Prayer.

For whatever reason, I decided that I was going to take a Zumba class AFTER I spent 30 mins on the Elliptical. I'd done a great job on the Elliptical and was feeling a little full of myself, I guess.

I've done the whole Power Mega Workout before.... I'll go to Curves, then to the Y and do the Elliptical and Treadmill. However, Zumba is in a league of it's own.

It was a 75 minute class. The first 55 minutes were awesome and SO much fun!

I couldn't feel my legs for the last 20 minutes. I swear.... prayer was the only reason that I didn't fall over and have to crawl out.

Workout.... PASS.

Smart Thinking.... FAIL.

2 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

I have never done a Zumba workout but it sounds intense!

Mrs. Potts said...

I've thought sometimes about going to Zumba after my Cardio Sculpt class. But then I get to the last 10 minutes of my class & my whole body is shaking from working so hard that I decide to skip it. :)
Good for you!