Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week 16....

Sunday - Does walking all over Magic Kingdom count? No? Well, then I didn't do anything.

Monday - Curves

Tuesday - Nothing... super fun time with my friends from out of town

Wednesday - 30 mins on the Elliptical and Zumba

Thursday - 40 mins walking

Friday - Nothing..... Sugarland Concert!!!!

Saturday - 50 mins walking

Grade for this week - C-...... I so did not even come close to reaching my goals. I swear, though, I feel like I've ran a marathon. This week has been insane and exhausting. I'm proud of myself for getting done what I did.


Goals for next week:
  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least once
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times
  • One Zumba class

No comments: