Sunday, September 27, 2009

Premiere Week.... yeah, not so much

I love Premiere Week. One of my very first posts was about how much I love Premiere Week. I literally PLAN to sit on the couch, in front of the TV, for a solid week... just to enjoy it.

Sadly, my nights of being a bump on a log didn't happen. The reasons why will cover a few posts, lol. I saw Glee and Grey's Anatomy this week. That's it. My poor DVR is about to explode.

Grey's - AMAZING. I just love that show.

Glee - Hysterical. Granted, it wasn't the premiere, but I still enjoyed watching it and pretending that it was part of my Premiere Week experience.



Last night, I managed to catch up on a few shows.....

Accidentally On Purpose - I really hope this show can keep it up. I loved the first episode!

Cougar Town - Did not enjoy this, at all. I loved Friends and try to support the actors in their endeavors. Will not be watching this one, though.

How I Met Your Mother - My cousin Heidi will be so proud. I've finally added this to my DVR schedule! Loved it, as usual.

The Mentalist - I love Patrick Jane. That's all.


Tonight is Desperate Housewives, The Amazing Race, Brothers and Sisters, and Cold Case. Hopefully, I'll get it all in and save Premiere Week!

No comments: