It feels like we are distant, lately.
Like, I don't see you enough or that you don't see enough of me (or, maybe you're just fine with that).
Anyway, it's because for the past two months, I barely post.
I mean, I still haven't posted about my cousin's visit and that was over a month ago.
So, here's a little catching up or more like, Work Blurbs and Excuses for me not posting.......
- Busy...... boy, am I busy. Holy cow, am I busy. Like, the past two days, I haven't even logged on to Blogger during work. I don't remember if I did on Wednesday or not. If I did, I barely looked at it. And, at night, I'm so tired and/or am still working while at home that I am not up to blogging.
- The only time I have the time or energy is on the weekend. And, seeing as I have to work the next 4 weekends, that probably won't be the case, either.
- I try to skim everyone's blogs, but I'm not doing so great. I'm even worse at commenting.
- Lately, I've had several instances where I'm almost in tears over all the work I have, lol. For instance, I had a huge list of things that I needed to get done today. However, when I got to work this morning, I had a message from one of my bosses that whatever was on my agenda for the morning needed to be scrapped. She had a project that was top priority. At noon, I was done with the project and could move onto the rest of my day.
- There has been some comic relief, though. Late morning, I heard yapping and asked my boss (a different one) if there was a dog in the building. He replied, "I sure hope so, because if that's a human they have a severe problem." That made me laugh. Turns out, there was a listener who came to pick up tickets and brought in their dog. About eight minutes later. the dog was still there. I was walking down the hall and hear, "Lassie, please come to the conference room. Lassie, please come to the conference room." My boss decided to get on the intercom, lol! I thought I'd pee my pants, laughing.