Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Questions


the q's.

1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?

Hmmmmm....... I don't know. Usually I'm pretty right about what I think I'll like and what I don't.

I think the last thing was "Green Monster"...... this organic green goop drink. TG convinced me to try it and it was actually really good.


2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?

I would be all for it if it gets rid of the scar I have from when I was a baby.

Also, my girls would benefit from a lift, lol.


3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?

Pretty flowers. I do like the smell of the season............. I think each season holds a different scent in the air.

Otherwise, I'm usually a little distraught about spring because it means summer is coming. In Florida, summer lasts a really, really long time.


4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?

When Heidi and her family were down here. I need to post about that day, lol.


5. what's your favorite app?

I don't have an IPhone or the like, so I have no apps. However, I do appreciate the FB app and theTetris app on my mom's phone.


6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?

Mainly, my parents. However, being on WW, I've been doing a lot of my own grocery shopping.


7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?

I love Zumba!!


8. how often do you go out to dinner?

Too often, I'm sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.

I am a solo showerer.



2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)

I have a super comfy Daisy Fuentes shirt. It's in a pretty dark blue.

Also, I have a St Jude shirt that I feel really cute in.



3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?

Well, it's pretty safe. I mean, I'm rarely taken, ever.

I've had guys hit on me even though THEY were taken.



4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?

I typically have an idea, but it's never set in stone.



5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?

I'm kind of sleepy. Thinking about taking a nap.

Also, I'm slightly frustrated over the turn of events this weekend (starting with Friday night and FD).



6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?

The end table.



7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.

I had a few dreams this past week. I remembered them when I woke up, but I can't remember them now.



8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?

I didn't. I shook a few people's hands at church that I didn't know, though.



9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?

I don't know.



10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?

Nope. They've pretty much all been covered, I think.



11. What comes to mind when I say China?

Dolls.



12. Are you overly emotional?

I am overly sentimental. I can be emotional.



13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?

Rock? Hmmmmmmm..........



14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

I bite into it with my lips.



15. Do you like your car?

I like it, but I'm about to give it up. I need a new car.


16. Do you like yourself?

Most of the time :)



17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?

I totally would. I think it would be hysterical.



18. What was the last song that you listened to?

"Stronger" by Sara Evans. It was on the Country Countdown on my way home from church.



19. Are (or were) your parents strict?

My dad, yes. Excessively so.

My mom always had a pretty good balance.



20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?

I imagine it would be like a bunch of people having sex together. I'm not really into that, lol.



21. I say cottage cheese. You say:

Gross.



22. Have you ever met a celebrity?

Yep. Lots of them.



23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?

I'm currently watching The Blind Side.



24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Nope



25. What countries have you visited?

Honduras and Canada



26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.

Nope. I've only been slightly more than tipsy (can't really even be considered drunk) once. I was way more logical than normal and, in fact, handed my phone to my friend so I wouldn't do anything I regretted.



27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?

I was in DC on the metro.



28. Bacon or sausage?

Microwaved Bacon and Sausage Patties (not link)



29. How long have you had a cell-phone?

Oh dear heavens..... since I was in 7th or 8th grade?



30. What other memes do you do regularly?

Just the two I do on Sundays.



31. Who is the craziest meme host?

??????



32. Who invented chop sticks?

??????



33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

My family, most likely.



34. Are you too forgiving?

I don't you can ever be too forgiving.



35. When was the last time that you were in love?

Eh, I'm working on getting out of it, lol.



36. Tell us about your best friend.

Heidi and my friends from high school. I talk about them quite frequently on here.



37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?

I don't know.



38. What was the last thing that you cried about?

I cried about AMC and OLTL being cancelled. Actually, it was while I was writing my post about it and was remembering all the times my mom and I had watching it.

I told you I was sentimental.



39. What was the last question you asked?

I asked about lunch.



40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?

Go to concerts.



41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?

I'd get something light on my wrist.



42. How would your best friend describe you?

I don't know......



43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?

Yep, sure have.



44. Ever walked into a glass door?

No, lol.



45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?

Blue



46. Have you ever slapped someone?

Yep. It was in jest, but ended up actually hitting hard. Whoops.



47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?

I like the one I have now.



48. What was the last CD you bought?

Colbie Caillat's.



49. Do looks matter to you?

Yes. In honesty, we all let them matter.



50. Could you ever forgive a liar?

Yes, I can forgive. I would have trouble trusting, though.



51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?

All bills are hard. It stinks to have to shell out money.



52. Do you like your life right now?

Yep. I'd like it to progress, though.



53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

No. I used to, but now I need it dark and quiet.



54. Can you handle the truth?

Yes. I may not like it, but I can handle it.



55. Do you have good vision?

Yes.



56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

No. There are more than 3 people who I haven't gotten along with throughout my life, but the people from the past I'm fine with now.



57. How often do you talk on the phone?

A lot.



58. What celeb would you like to come home to?

George Clooney.



59. What are you wearing?

Green shirt and jean capris.



60. What is your favorite wild animal?

Kangeroos



61. Where was your facebook picture taken?

At Universal Studios.



62. Can you waltz?

Yes.



63. Do you have a job?

Yes.



64. What was the most recent thing you stole?

A handful of jellybeans from a coworkers desk.



65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Yes. A car window.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Summers are indeed long in Florida but I think I would trade it for the unreasonable winters in Pennsylvania.

LWLH said...

Summers are indeed long in Florida but I think I would trade it for the unreasonable winters in Pennsylvania.