Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Questions




the q's.

1. do you watch/read the news?

Not really, unless there's a story that catches my attention.


2. how would you describe your "look"?

Comfortable and cute....... I'm also working on getting the look Katherine Heigl had in "Life As We Know It"


3. did you play sports in high school or college?

I was cheerleader.


4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?

Heels.... I barely wear them as it it, lol.


5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?

Grey's, The Amazing Race, The Mentalist, etc


6. would you rather bake or cook?

Bake


7. shorts or skirts?

Skirts........... I don't even own a pair of shorts.


8. what's your favorite scary movie?

I'm not sure. I'm not really a scary movie person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?

Oh, please. Disney. Like there was a doubt in your mind.



77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?

Elephants or Giraffes



78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?

According to one of my coworkers, I'm a hopeless romantic.

I am, but I'd like to think not in the conventional ways.



79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?

Possibly?



80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?

I love my job and my career. I've made a lot of sacrifices for it.

On the other hand, I'd make sacrifices to be a wife and a mother, given that opportunity.



81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?

The freedom to be a jerk.



82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?

The equator. I live close enough to it, as it is.



83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?

I refuse to answer this question. There is absolutely NO way.



84. What do you think makes someone a hero?

The ability to put others ahead of yourself and, at the same time, inspire others to follow suit.



85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?

Movie - Sleeping Beauty

TV Show - Little Einsteins



86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:

Blood and guts.



87. What was the last thing you paid for?

Starbucks Green Tea



88. Are you a coupon clipper?

No, but my mom is and I'm thinking about starting it up.



89. Get anything good in the mail recently?

Yes, but I can't remember what it was.



90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?

Dancing. I get up early on Saturdays for Zumba.



91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?

I have absolutely no clue.



92. What insects are you afraid of?

I really don't prefer any of them.



93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

Be Nice.



94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?

I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s. Most of my childhood wardrobe was eccentric.



95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?

Cake and cookies, I'm not going to lie.



96. What are your parents interested in?

My mother is really into baking and gardening.



97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?

Only once...... lightening bugs. We were up in Virginia, visiting family and I'd never seen lightening bugs before. We captured them, but I really didn't want them as pets. I wanted them as a nightlight.



Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?

What kind of question is this? No. I have not.



98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?

Both. Make wishes and then plan to make them happen.



99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?

I don't really understand the question, but I'm guessing on this............ I feel most alive when I'm dancing and laughing.



100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.

1) Tent
2) Flashlight
3) Book

1 comment:

Marianne said...

http://ficklewhitewoman.blogspot.com/2011/03/random-facts-about-me-you-probably-dont.html

read my answer to Z.


::twilight zone music::